Toolbar icons not working

Trying to add an image, video or one of the text components icon just snaps back to the toolbar. Happening on 3 different sites. On another site image will work in only on spot, right above the first text box. Image will upload but will not reposition anyplace except at the bottom of same text box. Version 2.4.5

Got the same Problem. On my site it was coming from the older HTML structure. The site was built with

… tags. In newer HTML technology using
tags i am not facing with this problems. Olso you may try a other brobser when editing your pages in admin mode, for instance Google Chrome is more reliable then Microsoft IE or Edge

Hi, if you are using latest version of Chrome, it’s due Chrome scroll API change (we posted announcement here). We are releasing new version with patch for Chrome later today.
Problem you are experiencing can also appear if you put height 100% on body element.

Today’s update will bring additonal optimization besides Chrome 61 patch. We optimized load times of Sitecake on login, publish and save times. So, it a couple of hours expect an email from us.

My problem is not with Chrome. I’m using firefox, and the toolbar functions are not working.
salembaptistsc.org/admin.php

Hi,

problem is with

html, body { height: 100%; width: 100%; }

in your style.css file on line #10;

Remove height:100% and it should work.

That worked, Thanks!!