All you need to do is to edit locally and upload to Netlify:
- You need to open free Github account and put your static website there.
- Open free static website hosting account with Netlify and connect with Github and your domain.
- Install XAMPP on you local machine in order to run PHP.
- Edit your website locally with Sitecake
- Push website updates to Github with Github Desktop client or any other client.
It’s not a solution for an end user, but developers can do this easily. I am sure there are other option out there, so maybe someone can share them here.