When sitecake version 3?

Yes, in the current version.

Can you pm me an example plugin u guys mentioned before? or whatever documentation there is? I want to tinker around with it if that is okay with. No going to share just want to get to know to the system. simple boilerplate would make my life easier.

@Nik not even “no we can’t it’s a top secret?” type of answer for me? :slight_smile:

I am sorry for the delay but I do not know what to answer. We have no boilerpates, no docs at all. @predragleka developed the system but he is too busy to create docs. At least for now.

I need an somebody who can commit to continue development, write docs and offer support for the plugin system. If you want to apply we can talk.

1 Like

That’s exactly why I’m asking. I wanted to check out an example before I could commit to developing my own boilerplate along with API documentation to share with public. I saw a couple of posts by your developer noting an example contact form plugin which would be nice to have as a testing ground. So I asked if you could send it to me :slight_smile: I have no idea how things work and in what state they are when it goes to plugin system so it’s hard to say.

1 Like

I meant this post,

it’s been a while so it’s is save to assume you guys prolly have those examples working.

Ok well, this is getting weird and rude at the same time. I’m trying to help you here but whatever. Good luck guys.

Mario, I am so sorry that I’ve missed your post.
I just sent you pm.