V2.4.10 Sub Directory Install Issue

Hi,
I have version 2.4.7 installed in a sub directory test/ and there are not issues with file paths to web root. Ie:

href="/assets/plugins/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel=“stylesheet” type=“text/css”

With version 2.4.10 the test/ directory is added to the href breaking the page. Ie:

href="/test/assets/plugins/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel=“stylesheet” type=“text/css”

Is there a work around for this for current version? I do have a licensed white label. I need to do some testing before setting up in web root.

Thanks again,
James

Sitecake is processing files in default directories and the root.

/css
/images
/js

If you want to add more directories for it to process please create .scpages file and list all directories there.

Regarding your other question

Another Q is there a way to disable the blue delete box in the upper right of designated sections?

Users can and have inadvertently deleted those sections in which Sitecake cannot replace. The class and p tags for content have to be manually applied again at source.

There is no way to disable blue delete box. But users have UNDO option on the toolbar and CRTL+Z to undo changes. Even if they saved and logged out of Sitecake there is still /sitecake-backup directory so an admin can rollback changes manually from that directory.