Questions before Purchase - Tables, Sliders & Pagination

Im considering using Sitecake Whitelabel for a project for a client of mine looking for an easy to use drag and drop WYSIWYG CMS Editor and prefer sitecake over other alternatives, I have a few questions though:

1. What is the state of tables in the current version of sitecake (or version in the near future)? Am I able to add a table through an HTML module and let my client edit it that way or through a table plugin? Is there any work around to allow either of these?

2. If I create an image slider, is there an easy way for my client to add new images and remove the old ones without much hassle and without having to teach them HTML?

3. Can my client add new pages to the website through sitecake without having to go through FTP to create new pages - can they rename page files (index.html etc) through an editor?

4. Is it possible to add multiple users anyway either officially or unofficially?

5. Is there an easy way to add bookmarks to the h1 / h2 modules to be able to link to “index.html#contact” so that they can add new headings and have bookmarks setup to avoid pointless scrolling?

I really like the design direction Sitecake is going in, but without a few of these needs (or preferably all) I’ll need to look elsewhere for a different CMS for my client.

Thanks,
Kai.

Additional Question:

Any easy way to put modules side-by-side so I can have a picture with text to the right of it in a single plane rather than on top and below eachother?

Thanks for considering Sitecake! Let me answer your questions.

1. Tables are not supported at the moment. We are working on v3 version in parallel to v2.x. It will bring js third party plugins, so any developer will be able to add tables support. It is scheduled for August.
  2. Same thing for image slider. We plan to create nice image slider that works with Sitecake well. Also make it easy for users to manage photos. But after August. Before that, you can create a hack, put images on an empty, non linked page for the user, allow the user to manage images with Sitecake. Then create a script that will pull the images from that page and show them in the slider, on another page(s). But, this is a hack, of course.
  3. Page manager is a feature of 2.4 version. Hope it will go live in July.
  4. We will fix this push in an update in 2.3.x version. In a couple of days.

All your feature requests are good and on our road map. They will find their way in Sitecake in a couple of months. So come back then, I am sure Sitecake will bring few more surprises too.

Re: side by side modules. Use columns. That’s all that is possible now.

Sorry to resurrect this old thread but couldn’t find the answer elsewhere. Does sitecake allow for easy image editing of sliders?

No sliders at the moment.