Problem installing sitecake into rapidweaver

So I’ve followed the installation instructions to the letter but when my page gets pulled up this error gets thrown

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Exception' with message 'Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at 
/home/content/w/e/b/webb4770/html/blvdnights/Upcoming/Events.php:24)' in /home/content/w/e/b/webb4770/html/blvdnights/Upcoming/sitecake/server/application/services/impl/onesite/Bootstrap.php:122 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Bootstrap::globalErrorHandler(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/home/content/w...', 3, Array) #1 
/home/content/w/e/b/webb4770/html/blvdnights/Upcoming/sitecake/server/application/layouts/scripts/layout.phtml(3): header('Expires: Mon, 2...') #2 
/home/content/w/e/b/webb4770/html/blvdnights/Upcoming/sitecake/server/library/Zend/View.php(108): include('/home/content/w...') #3 
/home/content/w/e/b/webb4770/html/blvdnights/Upcoming/sitecake/server/library/Zend/View/Abstract.php(880): Zend_View->_run('/home/content/w...') #4 
/home/content/w/e/b/webb4770/html/blvdnights/Upcoming/sitecake/server/library/Zend/Layout.php(796): Zend_View_Abstract->render('layout.phtml') #5 /h in 
/home/content/w/e/b/webb4770/html/blvdnights/Upcoming/sitecake/server/application/services/impl/onesite/Bootstrap.php on line 122

What have I done wrong? I installed the sitecake cms into the folder where it’s being used (folder name:upcoming page name:Events.php)
but when it was on the root of the website I couldn’t use it at all.
These are the installation instructions I found and followed: http://preview.weaverthemes.com/sitecake/
Help would be much appreciated. Have already checked the php code line for spaces like stackoverflow recommended and it has none extra. Thanks in Advance!

That Rapidweaver stack is done by third party (WeaverThemes) and it uses Sitecake v1. It would be nice if the stack author updates to v2.