PageManager new page disappears after clicking Publish

I’m using the new PageManager which is a really valuable, cool extension for Sitecake - thanks for that!

I have found a little issue (maybe appears only on IIS and PHP 5.6.30):

1. I open PageManager.
  2. I click on an existing page and then on Duplicate. The new page appears.
  3. I click on the blue “Publish” button. My new page disappears.
  4. I close the PageManager and reopen it again - my new page is correctly listed.

In my opinion the problem is that the reload (async ajax?) of the PageManager is to fast after the click on the Publish button and the filesystem is not finished with creating the new file.

Its not a big deal for me to use this workaround with repopen PageManager, but maybe its possible to easy fix that in a future version.

Thanks.

Hi,

are you sure it disappears? I tried your scenario and page didn’t disappear. It was just deselected (it wasn’t blue any more). Also it changed original place where it was put after creation. I wouldn’t call this a bug, but it would probably make more sense for page to stay on it’s original place and also stay selected. This will probably be fixed in next release.

Can you please check this on your installation and report here what were your findings.

Thanks

Ahhh my fault. :cold_sweat:

Its exactly as you wrote: The order of the pages changes after clicking on “Publish” and the selection is gone.
Btw: Has the manually sorting of the “html pages” (not the menu items) any effect or its just for personal organisation?

Sorry about the disruption and keep up the good working :smile:

Thanks.

Hi,

sorting of the pages is per browser. It’s stored in browser’s local storage, so yes, it’s for personal organisation.