Page Manager Removes Files That I don't want editing

Updated to the latest release and on using the Page Manager realised that ALL of the pages on my site were listed - I only have 4 pages that I want editing and so created a .scpages file to exclude those I didn’t want.

I thought I’d reorder the pages in the order they appear on the site in page manager itself (i.e. I just dragged and dropped the page icon ‘boxes’ - hit submit and page manager deleted all the pages from my site - including the index.php …

I’m assuming this is a bug not a feature?

Thanks…

Hi,

it’s clearly a bug. Will release a patch today.

Hi, I checked it out and can’t reproduce the bug. With which version of sitecake did you test it with?

Using the latest build … I created a .scpages file with all the files I didn’t want client to update (so they don’t appear as boxes on the page manager page. I then swapped the boxes order around so that they were in ‘logical’ order for them - hit the publish button top right and that screwed things up - files not being used were removed from the site …

Richard.

To be explicit - version 2.4.3 …

Richard

We located the bug. This was happening where sitecake-temp directory wasn’t cleared after upgrading to 2.4.3.
Releasing patch soon. You’ll be notified.
Also, there is no need to clear sitecake-temp after upgrade.

Hi,
we released 2.4.4 patch yesterday. You can download it from website. It includes bug fix where cache inconsistency caused Sitecake to delete pages excluded through .scpages file.