New version of Sitecake 2.4.8. When will it be released?

Hello!!
New version of Sitecake 2.4.8. When will it be released?
Is the specific release date fixed?

Apparently its in beta, I really need to get it so that I can start to integrate it into multiple sites. as the <?> are killing me.

Features are locked for the release. We are in debugging mode. We will release next week.

Awesome! thank you! I look forward to seeing the new release.

Do we have an updated timeframe for this? I could even work with the beta version. I really need to start to implement this into 5 sub-sites for a client that we had gotten a white label for that we have be unable to use without this fix. Thank You.

Features are locked for the release. We are in debugging mode. We will release next week.

When is the release date ?

Guys seriously, I paid $199 for the white label and I have a client who is pissed off at me because of the <?> problems. I really need to get this implemented as soon as possible. Thank You.

@CollabAsia I will send you white label version on PM. It still have one issue with page manager but it can be fixed through config. Once we fix that issue we will release it.

Awesome, Thanks Nik! I don’t use the page manager so its not a big deal. I literally only use it for text editing.

I paid $ 39 and bought sitecake.
However, there was a problem of garbled characters.
My client is very angry about this problem.

I do not place great importance on page manager problems.
Please send me a new version of Sitecake that solves the problem of <?>.

Hi,

config.php file should now be stored in sitecake dir. Create sitecake/config.php file and put array return into it with wanted configuration like in example below

<?php

return [
'debug' => true,
'entry_point_file_name' => 'test.php'
];

Regarding your questions…

1. Images should be deleted. If they are not, it’s a bug
  2. This is because publishing is performed faster than saving. We will address this when we re-program client side in plain javascript by simply add indicator while file is being saved and forbid publishing until save finishes
  3. I would need to see example. This could happen because of page composition out of php files.
  4. I don’t understand this one

Hi,

can you send sitecake.log file on PM or ticketing system so I can check it out?

A post was split to a new topic: Things to be looked into

This is old post and I will close it since 2.4.10 is released month ago.