New price structure - what happens to those that have already purchased

Just a quick confirmation that those that have already purchased the Whitelable at the previous price still have access to the new updates as promised?

BTW i think its a good idea that you charge the $39 for the per website - its a fantastic product that should be making money so that you guys can keep furthering the development

I just read the email, stating that from now on it will be 39 per website. Does this mean I have to purchase 5 copies if I currently use it on 5 domains? Or that I will only be able to receive updates for one of those domains?

At the moment of this writing, the website still says:

"Multiple domain usage

You can use Sitecake on any number of domains, for any number of your clients. It’s the same for white label version."

Will this change? Or is it simply about “support” that won’t be available for additional domains?

Thanks for questions guys. Let me explain…

All previous buyers of white label version will receive all further updates. White label version is still valid for multiple websites. White label users don’t need to do anything.

All previous buyers of regular version can keep using regular version on any number of websites they installed it. They will receive all further updates. If an existing regular version buyer wants to install Sitecake on a new domain, he should buy another license.

All this additional revenue will go into support and development efforts.

@hitcom thanks for pointing out that we forgot to change text on the download page. It’s fixed now

Great news - onwards and upwards on this unique and wonderful product :slight_smile: