Multi-level menu and other languages?

Hello!

Does the PageManager supports multi-level menu, e.g. I need responsive menu at least with 2 levels?

Also, I suppose new languages can be easily added by the average user (eg, Croatian)?

Thanks in advance!

G.

Hi Gordan,

currently Pagemanager doesn’t support multilevel menu. This feature will probably be added in one of future releases. Pamanager is new feature in sitecake so currently only basic functionality is added, but we are planing to extend it in the future.
As for translation, it can’t be added by end users. Current version of editor is written in GWT and code needs to be compiled when new language is added. There is Serbian latin translation currently. You can check out if it suits you, if not, and you are interested, we can send you translation files and you can translate it and send it back so we can add it to Sitecake. So if you are interested, send a request via our support page (http://support.sitecake.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and I’ll send you translation files and explain to you how to translate it.

Thanks for the comprehensive answer!
I sent a request for your suggestion via support page and I’m waiting for you to send me the translation files. Send me Serbian files (Serbian and Croatian are practically the same language, and as a check you can send me English original). I hope that I’ll send you back translated files until next Wednesday when I go on vacations. (After vacations, I plan to buy SC to implement my old site…)
Thank you!
G.

Translation files sent.

Thanks for your contribution