Is there a beta release of version 3 ready yet?

hi guys and gals - still waiting on this very long awaited release of the page builder - I am getting worried that I have invested my time and money in the wrong place - please prove me wrong as we slowly move into the festive season it will be delayed even further.

I want you guys to kick arse with your product as it has a market and a is perfect in so many ways - i want to see you guys make a fortune out it - so im patient but it has been a very long time coming.

you have my support if we have yours :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for your support and patience :). Page manager is almost out. We made a pre-release that’s been currently testing internally. Very soon it will be sent to beta-testers and should be out after that. We had some financial drawback and had to take side project last month. We’re really almost there with page manager :slight_smile: .

being a white label - do i get to be a beta tester

Hi, I don’t see why not :slight_smile: . I added @Nik to thread. he is in charge of distribution.

So what’s happening to Version 3 - seriously taking a very long time to finish this update guys i have not gotten any info on beta testing either - you guys need to put focus back onto your product instead of being drawn away on other projects - i am worried.

Thanks for the concern and you input.

Version 3 is on hold as long as v2.4 is debugged and released. What we can offer right away is beta test of a version with page manager. (I will open separate thread for that, but I can share a link here too). On the link below you will find 90% functional version with page manager. Still there is no page manager button on the toolbar, because it’s beta, but you can invoke it by pressing ‘P’ on the keyboard.

We are updating beta release. Once ready, it will be sent to all beta testers on the list.

I hope im on that list of Beta testers :slight_smile:

BTW the link above to download is non functional

You are on the Beta list, no worries. Link expired, so I will send you beta directly…

Could you send me one also? :wink:

@hitcom Sure, no problem. I thought you already downloaded it from the separate page manager topic.

To make things clear, this is not a v3 beta. It’s page manager beta (v2.4)

True. I thought this was a different version. The one I downloaded was called 2.3.7dev-pro. If it’s the same one, no need to send it.

That’s the same one, it will become 2.4 once it’s released.

could i get a download of 2.3.7?

@tshep I will add you to beta list. Expect email soon.

Thanks! I look forward to it

I would also like to be on beta list.

@dean I just added you to the beta list.