Installed Sitecake, how do I access the editing mode?

Hello,
I just installed SiteCake (2.2.10) on my system and so far things seem to work.
By calling the sitecake.php I can browse through my site as if I was calling the html files directly.
How do I access editing mode now? Documentation seems like some sort of login should show up when calling sitecake.php, that does not happen.

Thank you for any help!

Cheers,
Tao

You need to have index.html page /sitecake folder and sitecake.php in the root of your website. If all three things are in place and you call open http://domain.com/sitecake.php you should get login. The same one as on our demo:

http://sitecake.com/demo/

If this does not work, check if you have php 5.4 on your server.

Thank you for the fast reply, it turns out that the ftp upload was apparently incomplete and some files from the 2.2.10 folder were missing.

Another problem showed up:
<div class="package text-center sc-content"> <h3>BASIC PACKAGE</h3> <ul> <li><span>SIX</span> HOURS OF COVERAGE</li> <li>ONE PHOTOGRAPHER</li> <li><span>ONE</span> VIDEOGRAPHER</li> <li><i class="fa fa-times"></i></li> <li><i class="fa fa-times"></i></li> <li><i class="fa fa-times"></i></li> <li>CEREMONY COVERAGE</li> <li>RECEPTION COVERAGE</li> <li><span>STANDARD</span> EDIT</li> <li>HIGHLIGHT TRAILER</li> <li>FULL LENGTH FILM</li> <li><span>ONLINE DELIVERY</span> OF EDITED PHOTOS</li> <li>HIGHLIGHT PHOTO GALLERY</li> <li>COPYRIGHT ENTITLEMENTS</li> <li>ADD-ON: 12x12 ALBUM: $500</li> </ul> <a><h2><span>$</span>850</h2></a> </div>

I am using this code to make a price package editable. It actually works, however for some reason the last <a> element is not editable. When I give it the sc-content class it can be edited but it is messed up because the $ sign in the span gets merged with the price outside the span (they need to be separate for styling) .
Any way to solve htis?

Current version does not support HTML5 block level elements inside <a> tag. You can have either text or image inside editable <a> tag. Support will come with 3.0 version