Infamous white screen on first time instllation

I have purchased the white label version of SiteCake. I have attempted to install it on 4 different websites with different server types and cant get any of them to work. All of them are either giving 505 or blank pages.

I did get one website to work and i found out the issue was that i had the Header and Footer separated from the index (You know, like you should do when building a website) that is loaded via PHP on each page. On pages where i didnt do that and i hard coded the header and footer, i could get SiteCake to work. I recommend a work around as this is very annoying for developers with websites over 5 pages who have to make changes on every single page when a customer wants a new tab added.

Now I spun up a fresh Digital Ocean Droplet server, put a starter HTML template up and the SiteCake files with the admin.php file as well, ensured the PHP version was correct and that PHP was running but now when navigating to the web address/admin.php, im getting a white page with no errors.

I really want this to work but im having nothing but issues.

Could someone please help me figure this out?

There is an easy solution for editing headers, footers, sidebars and all pieces of HTML that repeat on multiple pages. Just use Sitecake repeaters, named sc-content clases like

sc-content-myheader
sc-content-nicesidebar
sc-content-footer

Here is more info on the website integration doc
https://sitecake.com/docs/website-integration.html

Bascally if you edit content inside a repeater zone Sitecake will automatically update all pages with that repeater.

Code for a simple footer repeater is like this:

<div class="footer sc-content-footer">
  <p>This is the site footer present on all pages</p>
</div>

Regarding hosting issues, please create ticket here so we can take a look.