File already exists at path: sitecake-temp/r596583d5b3acd/draft/18f962c1.html

To save troubleshooting time, I have installed this three times already in the same site. Each time I remove all the files and folders and install them fresh. When I go to the admin.php file, the login screen shows up fine, and if I type in the wrong password, it informs me it’s a bad password. So far so good. But when I type in the correct password, I receive the following message:

League\Flysystem\FileExistsException: File already exists at path: sitecake-temp/r596583d5b3acd/draft/18f962c1.html

I found this issue in several posts, but I don’t see any solutions that deleting and reinstalling wouldn’t fix. Can you give me something else to try?

Thanks,
Dagwood

The error message is longer. Here it is:
League\Flysystem\FileExistsException: File already exists at path: sitecake-temp/r596583d5b3acd/draft/18f962c1.html in file [SITE]/sitecake/2.4.5/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php on line (#401)

Also, I am using php 7.0 on my site.

Hi,

from your post I didn’t figure did you try to delete sitecake-temp dir and try to run sitecake after that. If not, please try that out.
If you already tried this, can you post link to site and sitecake password as a support ticket so we can check it out.

Thanks, I’ll open a ticket.