Extensions / Themes and Extension Store

Ironically this form i am typing in now has more options then SideCake. I personalty love it. I spent a lot of time creating my own extensions for it. I dont understand y you guys dont have an extension store where we can share/sale our extensions and theme. Just take a precedence out of every sale instead of the compiled version. make it free and profit from out work instead. I am all for that if that is the case.

We are thinking the same way.

We theme and extension marketplace is on our road map. But before we do this we need to rewrite client (editor) par of Sitecake.
It’s written by using Google Web Toolkit (Java). Not many developers are able to work with GWT so we are making Javascript version of it. We will do the rewrite openly and everybody will be able to track progress via public Trello board and Github.

Marketplace is much better business model than selling CMS and we understand it. Just that we need operational money to pay for this rewrite and marketplace development. We are using money from selling Sitecake to do exactly that.

how do you create your extensions?
I saw the code is build by gwt and the can not read.
it’s just cache.
can you share a post to create one extension by your blog?
thank you.

Extensions are still not possible. They will come with v3, and Sitecake v3 is work in progress.

We will put public trello board so you can follow the progres of v3.