Brand Text for login box and toolbar

Hello -

I removed the image link and replaced it with text in both the login box and toolbar. In both cases it worked, but the text is black. I looked at the page source, and tried to identify which css class or id controlled this, and tried them all (except of course, for the right one. Even put !important after each try.

Tried surrounding the text with a span to control color, and that did’t work either.

Which css class or id controls the branding text color in the login and toolbar?

Thanks

Hi, classes are with generated names. Those names are generated on build so could happen that specific class name changes on update. Send site url via PM and I’ll try to figure how to fix this.

Ha ha! No wonder there were so many!

Ha Ha! So that’s why there were so many classes!

I took a different approach, and was able to make my changes in the editor.cnf file as follows:

White label configuration

LoginDialog.brandHtml = It’s a great day for updates!
Toolbar.brandHtml = Welcome back!

Login looks great, and the toolbar almost great. The only thing I can’t figure out is how to remove the black vertical line in the toolbar that cuts into the “m” in welcome. It is aligned with the H2 box, if that is useful.

Thanks for your help!

The code didn’t show up in the previous reply.

White label configuration

LoginDialog.brandHtml = span style=“color:#ffffff”>It’s a great day for updates!</span
Toolbar.brandHtml = span style=“color:#ffffff; width:900px; margin-top:-6px; display:block”>Welcome back!</span

hm. not sure… I would need to see it.

Hello -

Hope your day is going well.

Sorry you misunder stood my last rely. Things are working great, and I posted what I used to get the results I wanted.

The first time, the code didn’t show up in the forum post.
The second post I removed < from the beginning of the code and > from the end of the code.

The problem wasn’t your code, it was with the way I had posted in the forum.

Thanks and sorry