Tables for layout or replace code with what?

I have a site that im waiting to use Sitecake on but it has a gallery that uses tables for the layout - is there a way to edit this with site cake or should i do a rebuild and what do you think would be the best approach for this - the add new page fuction when you get this happening is intrinsic to the current design of the site

http://formwest.com.au/projects.html

Hi!

Seeing how you use these images, I think a rewrite into css instead of tables. It also would make it a lot easier to make your page responsive, e.g. having the images align on top of eachother on smaller screens.

yeh i wanted the pages to be responsive but other powers did not want that (kinda silly really) plus it would have made CMS a lot easier.

You don’t really have to make it responsive, if people don’t want you to. Saves you a little time, too. I would really recommend rewriting it with some CSS though. It’s a lot cleaner and more flexible for any future development. I’d be glad to help you out if needed.

hitcom has a good point. Just make columns with any grid framework and you can edit with Sitecake.